Property Damage Claims

If you have ever suffered a property loss and had to file a claim with your homeowners insurance company you already know how complicated it can be. And understanding the process can be even more frustrating. Your insurance company will assign or hire an adjuster to process your claim and their goal is to represent the interests of their employer (the insurance company) in order to limit their liability and damages paid out.

What your insurance company will never tell you is that you are entitled to have your own representation (public adjusters) in the recovery of your loss.

Why you should have your own representation

Believe it or not, an insured will rarely recover a fair settlement handling a claim on their own. Claims Aid Consultants are Florida licensed and bonded Public Adjusters. We are trained and experienced professionals who help residential property owners like yourself after a loss. We are experts with the claims filing process including all conditions associated with the policy, and will guide you every step of the way through your recovery.

If you filed a claim and were not fairly compensated, or was paid under deductible (meaning your claim was covered but did not meet the threshold of your deductible so you received no funds) or if your claim was denied, please contact us for a free, no obligation evaluation. We are able to re-open your claim to seek a satisfactory resolution if the date of loss has been within the last 3 years or 4 years since a hurricane.

Why you should call Claims Aid Consultants Public Adjusters

We truly value our clients and the level of trust vested in us throughout their claims process. This is precisely what has contributed to Claims Aid Consultants Public Adjusters success which has largely been built on referrals.

If you have any questions contact us today. We are available 7 days a week and 24/7 for emergency service.