Public Adjusters, Company Adjusters and Independent Adjusters

Most people ask: “What is the difference between a public adjuster, a company adjuster and an independent adjuster?”

We get this question every day! Simply put, a company adjuster is employed by yourFAQ-620x396 insurance company. An independent adjuster works for an adjusting firm that is hired by the insurance company to act as its adjuster. There is no difference between the two as it affects a policyholder.

Public Adjusters only represent policyholders, be it homeowners or business owners. They do the same things that company and independent adjusters do such as inspections and estimates, but they do it for the policyholder.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: